Wednesday 9 July 2014

Neon Models Testimonials

Here are a selection of our testimonials from happy clients of Neon Models!



“Neon models gave me the start i needed and was an amazing help along the way, I’ve always wanted to do modelling and Neon models booked me in for my first shoot on my birthday, i really enjoyed the experience, the shoot was very professional and has boosted my confidence to continue. Love my portfolio.”

Ross McAllister


 Check out Neon Models on Pinterest


"To Neon Models,

My time with you was amazing, everyone was so lovely and my photos were amazing! It was such a great day. Building my first portfolio was a great choice. Everybody was very friendly & helpful to work with, yet professionally.

Thank you!"


Do you want to be a model? Check out the Neon Models Blog for advice on how to break into the industry.



"I would like to thank Neon Models for the amazing opportunity to experience a day as a model. I greatly appreciate all of the support and advice I was offered both on the day and beforehand by James Scott. This opportunity has given me a better perspective of the career I hope to pursue.
Thank you once again,"

All the best Alexander Doci.


 Watch our Neon Models video on YouTube


"Yesterday i had an amazing time on the phooto shoot , i really enjoyed every minute that i’ve spend there. I liked the different types of make up i was gettin done , and the way i got my hair done looked beautiful. Also the pictures are stunning and i love them.

Thanks you for a good day."

Read more Neon Models Reviews here

No comments:

Post a Comment